Map & Directions
Denver Intl Airport (DEN) 303-342-2000
8500 Pena Blvd, Denver, CO 80249
Casey Jones Park
Parking Field Entrance:
34190 County Road 17, Elizabeth, Colorado
The site for the Elizabeth Celtic Festival is on the east side of the Town of Elizabeth.
The intersection of Colorado Highway 86 (Kiowa Street in Elizabeth) and County Road 17 is sort of the east edge of town.
alternative directions on google maps
Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes Total Est. Distance: 50.37 miles.
- Take PENA BLVD. going East towards Denver and the mountains--go east 4.0 miles to the E-470 interchange.
- Take the E-470 SOUTH exit- exit number 6A- toward I-70. 1.0 miles
- Merge onto E 470 SOUTH (Portions toll). 21.7 miles
- Take the CO-83 SOUTH exit- exit number 5. 0.3 miles
- Turn LEFT (if coming from Denver International Airport) (if coming from the west and I-25,
please turn RIGHT) onto South PARKER RD/CO-83 going SOUTH. Continue to follow CO-83 south 11.4 miles. You will
be driving through the City of Parker and will eventually come to FRANKTOWN
- At FRANKTOWN, Turn Left onto CO-86, going EAST (and uphill) towards Elizabeth. Go 9.1 miles going through
Elizabeth until coming to the east edge of town, where the pine trees are just beginning, watching for "ROAD 17."
(Landmark: NAPA Auto Parts store on the left.)
- Turn left at CR-17 - go North 0.2 miles
- End at 34190 County Road 17 (Entrance to the Parking Field--right side of the road, next to Church and across from Evans Park)
Actual normal park entrance at 4189 Highway 86, Elizabeth, CO 80107.
(Directions revised 7-15-08...no number 9)
Map and directions obtained from http://www.mapquest.com
Total hits on this page since Feb 9th, 2008: 7977
Monthly hits on this page since May 1st, 2013: 89